Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ya Ya Ya, Yippie Yo Kaye, Can't Trust These Dog Ass Hoes Today...

Like most people I often wonder what is wrong with the opposite sex in my own experiences, but the more I talk to people, specifically my homeboys I begin to understand why women are confused these days, because a lot of men really aint shit. Then I have to suffer the repercussions for these stupid bastards who cause women to think that all men are dogs and that all dudes are after is one thing. As a result, you have men who run shitty game and gimmicks on women and then cause these women to run shitty game back on the dudes they encounter. I'm sorry, I've just had enough. Nothing pisses me off further than people who give something a shitty attempt and really think they are doing something.

Take for example a friend of mine who is only a year and a half younger than me but might as well be 15 as ignorant and naive as he is. Dude tells me that I'm someone he respects but I can't tell because he listens to NOTHING I say when I attempt to give him advice. Like today this nigga hits me up inquiring the same thing he has for the longest; why come he has to be on his best behavior the first night a woman comes over to his house and why come women always front like they don't want to have sex with dudes? After explaining to him about that dreaded double standard regarding how men are basically expected to fuck everything that walks while women are supposed to hold it down for someone special. Honestly, I do think that I am entitled to have a woman who hasn't been with that many guys but with my sexual history, I'd settle for someone who may have been around the block but is still a lady in public and disease-free, but I digress. After explaining about the double standard he still rants about how that's fucked up and how women should basically come to grips with the fact that neither closed mouths nor closed legs get fed. I wanted to write about that before but I let the conversation die and just attributed it to immaturity. However it happened again.

So homie hits me up and asks again why does he have to be respectful the first night. I politely comment back that he could stop all this by being up front with the women that he encounters basically telling them that he expects to go all the way when they come over. He never says that this is something that he is willing to consider, but comes up with these excuses about how he likes the chick that came over because she's "cool" and could wind up being a very good friend. So then I cut to the chase with dude and ask him if he wanted to smash ol girl, to which he replied yes, but when I asked him if this girl was someone he saw as girlfriend material he responded that she was, but only because she refused his advances. WHAT THE FUCK?! Let me get this straight, there's this girl that u want to smash, and instead of getting straight to the point of telling her your intentions, you invite her over for a movie and when she gets there, the lights are dimmed, candles are lit, and slow music is playing in the background. You probably gassed her up with some slick shit in her ear making her feel all "special-like," but you only saw flashes of girlfriend potential when she didn't give u the panties? Am I the only one who's lost here? Why would you attempt to make this lady feel like she was special when you didn't even realize it yourself until she didn't give you any?

My dog then has an epiphany, and remarks of how he thinks that women who do have sex on the first night "overcompensate the industry" and makes other women not want to do it, but the fact that guys get used to this type of behavior making them unable to appreciate a respectable female. At this point in time I'm just shaking my head and thinking that he sounds like a dumbass and the only advice that I can give him is to take the time out to not make the generalization that a lot of women make and realize that people are unique and because of that you can't expect the same process to yield the same results. Again he refutes this suggestion by stating that his stuff always works because he is good at playing the innocent role and even bought a fish. (SIDEBAR: Maybe this is why I'm still single and sexless in Houston, because fish cause panties to fall off??? I may need to do a study on this one...) But then I realize my audience, the same person who has a nice car with pictures of his car all through his Facebook pictures, the same person who's status updates seem to come off more as stunting or bragging, or attest to what he truly doesn't understand about women.

This brings me to a bunch of questions; because you are a man does this make you totally unable to enjoy an attractive woman's company without making her feel as though the only thing you appreciate is her body? Do women these days fail to like and or respect you more for not trying to be typical and "going for the gusto" on the first night? Is it a problem to just be upfront and tell someone you find attractive that you want to sleep with them? Does a man need a gimmick to get some "good joog?"

No comments: