Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hater Niggas Marry Hater Bitches and Have Hater Kids

I have said all my life that I am a well liked person, the only people I know of that dislike me are either those who I don't give a fuck about, those who want to be me, those whom I have totally messed over a friend/relative of theirs, and those whose girl I've smashed. But the funny part is that I usually have the last laugh on these same people that dislike me and I couldn't care less one way or the other.

I used to be one to say that haters didn't exist in our society, that it was just people blaming their own shortcomings on the actions of others until I encountered a relentless hater with the mannerisms of a female. So I'll just get this ish off my chest and vent about this jackass.

Well a friend of mine, whom I've been knowing for over 10 years, mostly staying connected through social medium, and actually going on a date our freshman year of college has recently had a baby by one of these hater ass niggas. She and I discussed the prospectus of us taking our friendship a step further a while ago and I was okay with the idea as I was uninvolved at the time, and kinda curious myself about her from a physical standpoint. Well, in the time that she and I discussed making these curiosities into reality, she and her Baby Momma (yeah that's what I kalled dude) got back together and she asked me as a friend to back off, which I in turn did.

But if u know how haters operate, you know that they are never done...they have to keep going, usually to their own detriment. So this guy here decides to "unleash the hounds," without knowing all of the facts....

She posts a status asking facebook to help her define a good man. When she reveals that her own definition is a bit too long for facebook, he emits a commentary about her being after broke ass lawyers who run to other states and neglect their responsibilities. WHAT THE FUCK?!?! So I give dude a chance to be a man about the situation and write him a message asking if he had anything to say to me, and in the course of 4 hrs, this guy writes me a total of 12 messages as compared to my 2 and brings my son, my mother, and my grandmother into the mix. He even goes so far as to ask me to give him a call with whatever I have to say. DID I OR DID I NOT WRITE TO YOU ASKING YOU THE SAME THING? WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THAT I EVEN CONSIDER YOU OF RELATIVE IMPORTANCE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU?!?! Well this guy still doesn't give up, he somehow gets my number and calls me 8 times in a 2 hr period which ended past 2AM in the morning and most of the calls were from blocked numbers. I mean, who does that? What self-respecting man would do things that a high-school-aged female does?

So the next day I awake to see the phone calls, the texts, and even the picture mail, followed by a text at 7AM, meaning dude is still worried about me. So finally I call, and we play phone tag for the next couple of hours, but then when I finally get in touch with dude, he still on the same shit talking about how his heart don't pump kool-aid and he's gutter but yet and still u talkin bout my momma, how gutta does that make you? Finally ole girl just spoiled the surprise and told him that I had smashed, and now his heart is all broken, but this shit doesn't add up to me. I guess I've had the last laugh on his ass, but I'm not sure if she had anything to do with this or not...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for trying to settle down with ratchett broads...lol jk

PrinceSsK said...

yeah she had plenty to do with this. How else would he know about you to this extent, but as least you dodged a bullet. :-)