Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is it Possible to Have What You Want and What You Need?

PRESS PLAY!!!



I've been wanting to post to my blog lately, but with the stresses of life, I find myself unable to just find the "me" time to release. Well since my PS3 is DOA and I don't really have the bread to fix it, I guess I'm stuck with a lot of "me" time. I keep trying to ask my friends for advice as far as what I should do with my love life and getting it to where it could make me happy. I guess my homeboy put it best when he said "dude, ure doing well, you have everything a man could ever need with a woman, why are you tripping?" But I really don't want her...that's the issue. Its not that I dont wanna settle down, but when it comes to the woman I wanna spend the rest of my life with, i need her to have everything i want and be everything i need, anything less is uncivilized!

No comments: